Darjeeling Quince

Darjeeling Tea, Hibiscus, Natural Grapefruit Flavor, Orange Flavoring, Orange Peel
Citrus, Grapefruit, Orange
Loose Leaf, Sachet
High
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by IllBeMother221B

• “I really liked the citrus-y flavor of this tea. Also, I normally have to add sugar to my tea because I do not like bitter flavors but this tea was drinkable without any sugar. I got this tea as a...” Read full tasting note
  • “This tea was part of the “Lotus, a curated collection of relaxing teas for mind, body & spirit” from Tea Forte. I wanted to try one of the higher caffeine teas as I’d been napping all day...” Read full tasting note

From Tea Forte

From the Himalayan foothills, this sought-after Darjeeling tea is artisan blended with quince: a tart, sweet, pear-like fruit. An entrancing, delicious cup with high floral aromatics and a delicate briskness.

About Tea Forte View company

I really liked the citrus-y flavor of this tea. Also, I normally have to add sugar to my tea because I do not like bitter flavors but this tea was drinkable without any sugar. I got this tea as a set of 5 loose leaf tea’s from Amazon and it was a great start.

Flavors: Citrus

This tea was part of the “Lotus, a curated collection of relaxing teas for mind, body & spirit” from Tea Forte. I wanted to try one of the higher caffeine teas as I’d been napping all day (thanks to the hubs melting tupperware in the bread machine – the smell caused a migraine….long story). Anyway I’m not worried about not sleeping at my regular bed time tonight. The dry leaf smells like this darjeeling should turn out like an earl grey. The citrus notes are really pronounced.

Steeped the orange and grapefruit flavors are muted a little. But still present throughout the sipping. Really nice here is I don’t get the usual bitterness that usually comes with darjeeling teas. I really liked this one quite a bit. I didn’t bother with the suggested addition of milk this time around. Maybe when I try the second sachet.

Flavors: Citrus, Grapefruit, Orange