Fruit Herbal Blend
Lime, Rose
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.
Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

2 Images

• “TTB tasting: This is such a fragrant and pleasant tea, great for night time. I’ve had it twice already in the evenings. When I first open the package, all I smell is the roses. After steeping...” Read full tasting note
  • “So glad I ordered this tea with my Countdown to Summer box. I have wanted to try her teas too. I thought the ingredients were interesting. Never tried borage and dried lime. The borage is a very...” Read full tasting note
  • “Got this is a recent Tea Thoughts order! I’ve been so curious about Nazanin’s tea blends, so I’m happy to finally have ordered them. This one just looks so beautiful. The borage in particular, with...” Read full tasting note

From Tea Thoughts

Aram is the second Iranian collaboration tea! I’ve worked on with Chai Affairs to bring an herbal blend to life.

The blend includes borage, dried lime and rose, it is a caffeine free blend.

The tea is floral with a hint of tartness from the lime.

About Tea Thoughts View company

TTB tasting: This is such a fragrant and pleasant tea, great for night time. I’ve had it twice already in the evenings. When I first open the package, all I smell is the roses. After steeping it, I can taste the lime, rose with a subtle floral taste from the borage as well. It’s a really mellow tea even though the rose really comes through, I love that it’s just three ingredients and it still taste amazing! Love it.

Flavors: Lime, Rose

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

So glad I ordered this tea with my Countdown to Summer box. I have wanted to try her teas too. I thought the ingredients were interesting. Never tried borage and dried lime. The borage is a very striking blue when wet. The rose buds are pretty. Very unique flavor. I like the flavor of the dried lime. I like it with raw honey. I am looking forward to trying all the Countdown to Summer Box starting June 15th. Hope I can wait a week to unwrap each day. It has been a few years since I ordered a box and I’m so glad I did!

Got this is a recent Tea Thoughts order!

I’ve been so curious about Nazanin’s tea blends, so I’m happy to finally have ordered them. This one just looks so beautiful. The borage in particular, with it’s deep sapphire blue hue, is such a visually striking colour and it makes those lime segments pop so much!

I thought the taste was pretty soft, but looking at the ingredients list that’s to be expected and I think it also works with the idea behind the blend itself, which is to be calming and introspective. I mean, the whole tagline on the front of the bag is “a tea to bring you stillness” and as I sipped on the delicate floral and lime notes of this soft bodied blend I felt that was very apt for how it was making me feel emotionally.

I am going to want to revisit this a few more times and really sit with how it makes me feel in addition to the taste, but snap impression so far was positive!