Fruit Herbal Blend
Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Tabby

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Got this as a free sample in my Teapigs order. Yay! From the yellow packaging and name, I got the impression that this would be some cheerful chamomile blend. But it’s actually a spiced, lemony...” Read full tasting note

From Teapigs

Helter skelters, hot air balloons, kites and pandas – according to team teapigs, these are the things that make us happy. If you don’t have a kite or a panda (!), try this uplifting blend of of turmeric, apple and lemon balm – historically drunk to improve mood and reduce anxiety. Good if you’re feeling a little grumpy.

About Teapigs View company

1 Tasting Note

Got this as a free sample in my Teapigs order. Yay!

From the yellow packaging and name, I got the impression that this would be some cheerful chamomile blend. But it’s actually a spiced, lemony apple tea. It’s lovely and burns a little in a satisfying way. Like gingery apple pie topped with lemon zest. Cinnamon, allspice, turmeric, clove, ginger, marigold and cardamom. That’s a lot of spice and I am here for it. Not enough teas use allspice, I find.

Anyway, this is a warming, comforting tea that’s perfect for fall evenings. It’s like a decadent spiced cider.

Flavors: Cardamon, Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Lemon, Red Apple