Gingerbread

Black Rooibos Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Black Tea, Blackcurrant, Cardamom, Chicory Root, Cinnamon, Cinnamon Sticks, Clove, Cocoa, Ginger, Ginger Pieces, Popped Corn, Red Currant, Rooibos
Ginger, Spices, Cinnamon
Edit tea info Last updated by Inkling
Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 13 oz / 374 ml

From Teavana

Inspired by the rich, bold flavours of freshly baked gingerbread, this limited edition black tea is a sweet addition to your holiday tea ritual. Medium bodied gingerbread spice notes with a sweet caramel apple finish.

About Teavana View company

Trying it at 4 tsp and 6 minutes. I like it this way :)

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 4 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I got this one super-cheap after Christmas in a holiday tea gift set. I was basically getting 8oz of tea for the price of 2oz, so I took a chance on a couple of blends I’d never tried before. I figured the White Chocolate Peppermint alone was worth the price of the whole set and hoped to get at least one more enjoyable tea out of the deal. Unfortunately, this isn’t the one. A weak black tea base with lots of ginger and a bit of cinnamon…drinkable, but not what the name or description promises and definitely not something I would re-purchase.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Ginger

I find that this tea tastes less like gingerbread than straight up ginger. I find this a really comforting tea to drink because I absolutely love ginger in pretty much any form. However, the flavor’s not as complex as the ingredient list might indicate. If you don’t appreciate a strong ginger taste with some underlying spice, I’d look for a different tea.

Flavors: Ginger, Spices

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Amie

I am a die hard ginger fan – I eat it raw every day and grow my own at home. Have a large ginger tea + ginger blends collection -thanks for the review – I will have to try this one!!

This just tasted kind of bitter and a bit gingery. The scent was lovely, but the flavor was boiled water with yuck. Definitely no “caramel apple” flavor or anything subtle. Really disappointing, although it’s what I’m coming to expect from Teavana. :(

Flavors: Ginger