Jasmine Dragon Pearls Green Tea

Jasmine
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaVivre

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I won a sampler pack for Teavivre’s Black Friday wheel spin, so this isn’t exactly fresh but it is still DELICIOUS. I always expect magic from Teavivre’s jasmine blend and the magic is delivered. ...” Read full tasting note

From Teavivre

Origin: Jasmine – Hengxian County, Nanning City, Guangxi Province, China
Green Tea – Jinggu County, Puer City, Yunnan Province, China

Plucking Standard: One bud with one leaf and one bud with two leaves

Dry Leaves: Round and tight, evenly rolled into a pearl shape, gray-green in color covered with white pekoe

Aroma: Jasmine fragrance and freshness of plants

Liquid: Yellowish green, a little bright

Taste: Little strong, produce secretion of saliva, and can brew many steeps

Tea Scenting:Three times scenting and one time scenting with flowers of richer fragrance

Tree Bush:Jinggu Da Bai Cha

Tea Garden: Wen Shan Tea Garden, average altitude is about 1800 meters

Jasmine Dragon Pearls Green Tea is a kind of jasmine green tea with new making craft. The dry green tea pearls will be piled with jasmine flower buds and fully absorb their fragrance. This will make the tea not only has the fresh taste of green tea but also the aroma of jasmine flowers, and is favored by many tea lovers.

About Teavivre View company

1 Tasting Note

I won a sampler pack for Teavivre’s Black Friday wheel spin, so this isn’t exactly fresh but it is still DELICIOUS. I always expect magic from Teavivre’s jasmine blend and the magic is delivered. The jasmine is always so amazing, strong and sweet. The perfect flavor for these lovely green pearls. Teavivre’s jasmine teas are always a fantastic quality, even though Teavivre has three types of jasmine dragon pearls. I probably couldn’t tell the quality apart. I know I couldn’t really tell the difference when I tried the premium pearls and the superfine pearls years ago, when the harvests were different. These pearls seem very similar to what I remember of the other two, but of course that was a while ago. Harvests can change. In this cup, so much lovely jasmine that I can’t really taste the green tea. I would only buy my jasmine tea from Teavivre. Also, this one is 20% off on Teavivre.com right now, if anyone is interested!
Steep #1 // 1 heaping teaspoon for a full mug// 28 minutes after boiling // 2 minute steep
Steep #2 // 25 minutes after boiling // 3 minute steep