Harvest Blend Herbal Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by KatyaAustin

From Trader Joe's

Seasonal herbal tea by Trader Joe’s

About Trader Joe's View company

A classic fall-tasting herbal tea. Very cinnamon-y with strong apple undertones. I’m not a fan of strong cinnamon teas, so it’s not something that I would choose to drink again, but if you are more of a cinnamon lover, you’d likely enjoy it.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon

Sipdown! First of all, I love the packaging on this. It’s just so gosh darn cute! I also really enjoy the blend. I am very fond of cinnamon, which is the dominant flavor here. It’s well supported by the apple and ginger flavors. Overall, this makes for a full-bodied and satisfying mug.

rosebudmelissa

Sounds tasty!

I think I didn’t steep it long enough, will try 4 minutes next time. Lightly spicy, heavy on the apple.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Spices

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

A big spicy in a nice way. Mostly, it tastes like apple. It’s not the best tea out there but it can work on a chiil, not so cold, fall afternoon.

Flavors: Apple

Another Christmas gift. Again, not something I’d normally drink, but I’m drinking it right now while I’m sick. There’s a whole list of ingredients in here, including hibiscus and chamomile, which are two ingredients which I’d normally stay away from. But the flavor is almost pure cinnamon with just a bit of indistinguishable fruity flavor lingering in the background. It’s not great, but it’s drinkable…with this list of ingredients, it could have been much worse!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Fruity

Looks appealing, but the taste is disappointing. It’s spicy but lacking in any richness.