Houjicha "Hyottoko"

Green Tea
Green Tea
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I brought this back from Japan and omg this is like the earthiest tasting green tea I have ever had in my life. And I don’t really like it.. at all. I might have oversteeped so I will try again...” Read full tasting note

From Ujien

Roasted tea, even if it is roasted tea, how to put out the traditional roasted tea that appears in a burning color, how to make golden color, and it will not be able to make roast tea which is freshly scented and smelled like roasted tea "Fire a man.

Originally it roasted evenly with a drum type roaster, “fire man” was using a far infrared ray with a shelf type fire drilling machine, the fire weakly and slowly spending time was roasted. By doing so, the fire will pass through to the core of the tea, it will become fragrant, shallow roasted roasted tea with good smell.
In addition, the tea used for “fire man” is the tea’s giant keeper (stem tea) or raw material. By letting the goose down sounds on the shelf, the stem part can be roasted securely and the part of the tea leaves can be flushed with green remained.

In this way roasted tea, which finished repeated trial and error, light blue is roasted tea to do Kaorigapu – freshly roasted golden color " Hyottoko is." The Hyottoko has risen in a row and a first time in a man, is made up of a deepening “Otomeme” and an excellent match between the two, which are extremely compatible.

About Ujien View company

1 Tasting Note

I brought this back from Japan and omg this is like the earthiest tasting green tea I have ever had in my life. And I don’t really like it.. at all. I might have oversteeped so I will try again but… meh.

It’s weird because I drank SO MUCH of this specific “winter” hojicha when I was in Japan and it tasted much better than this. But this one has a lot of twiggy pieces in it. Idk if it’s just because this in tea bags or what, but bleh.