Snowflake Dancong

Oolong Tea
Flowers, Fruity, Stonefruits, Sweet, Floral, Gardenias, Raisins
Edit tea info Last updated by Anonimo Nonlodico

From White2Tea

Snowflake Dancong oolong tea from the Guangdong province of China. Literally translated from the name xue pian, which means snowflake, this tea is the large leaves of a winter production dancong. An easy to drink daily solution for oolong lovers who want quality dancong fragrance on a budget.

About White2Tea View company

SIPDOWN:
4.5 grams / 85 ml gaiwan.

Sad to see this tea gone. But it was 50 grams, lasted for quite long (order 18th August 2018). Gone!

Anyway – prepared in gaiwan, quite strong in my opinion. Preheated gaiwan brings floral notes, with hints of honey. 15 seconds – first steep, golden liquor. Velvety taste of floral and honey as well was aromas. I like the smoothness.

Second one was 5 seconds longer. LIquor still nicely golden.
Now little of bitterness comes up. But still very floral, little stonefruits, and little of something I know but can’t recall what is it. But still I am impressed.

3rd. 15 seconds again (previous was too astringent for my taste I guess)
I smelled the wet leaf and I noticed like a peppermint scents. In taste the stonefruits are getting stronger.

Those caramel cookies are bit too sweet.

4th, I think another 15 seconds.
Floral notes hits again. Smooth.

5th
Overleafed I think. No much space for water in my gaiwan. Decided to make long steep. 30+ seconds. And it is good! I was afraid of astringency. Nope. Actually it is maybe even better. I am noticing an energy boost. I don’t know if it si qi or how it is called. I don’t even want to know. It is energy – I do not care what is it called. But certainly I feel something what is going to keep me awake. And I need it.

6th
1 minute+. Last one. Water is gone. I do not care if I can do more. I am happy with this. After sipping, let´s go vote. Then some grocery shopping for lunch. Then studying. Means of transport or Algorithms? I can not decide.
Peppermint aroma all from wet leaf. I like the wet leaf aroma so much, but none of it come to liquor. Interesting. Yep, as a tea it smells like stonefruits. In taste very mineral.

SIPDOWN! And now. This tea is gone. If you want something good and simple – this is worth. It is quite cheap. And you get 50 grams of tea which you can do in any way you want to. Gaiwan, western, grandpa. All goes well!

Have a nice day :)

195 °F / 90 °C 0 min, 30 sec 5 g 3 OZ / 85 ML

Juicy, silky mouthfeel. Nice floral notes with a little bit of a raisin-y sweetness.
Got a good 10+ steepings out of it (lost count though).

Flavors: Floral, Gardenias, Raisins, Sweet