Herbal Tea
Chamomile, Kava Kava Root, Lavender Flowers, Lemon Balm, Passion Flower, Skullcap
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by derk
Boiling 8 min or more 10 oz / 295 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “What’s with the headaches lately? I need a sleep-hard tea and this is one of the better ones I’ve had. It’s well-balanced in flavor when brewed 1tsp to 10oz. Light and sweet. None of the herbs...” Read full tasting note

From Yerba Buena Tea Co.

A good night is sleep-filled, with happy dreams and a morning that doesn’t come too soon. The Polynesians have long used kava-kava to brew sedative teas, and the calming properties of chamomile and skullcap are known throughout the ancient world. We blend in passionflower, lemon balm and lavender creating a spa for the mind and a delight for the tummy.

About Yerba Buena Tea Co. View company

1 Tasting Note

None of the herbs stand out which is nice and what I look for in nighttime blends. I bought this at the San Francisco Ferry Building which is total money pit. $15 for an herbal blend. I’d buy it again if it weren’t for SF storefront/tourist inflated pricing. I don’t know what I was thinking. I was probably drunk and dopey from spending $12 on a gongfu oolong session at the Imperial Tea Court. At least I have a nice tin when it’s gone. But yeah, it’s good and makes me sleep hard.

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML