drank Jessie's Tea by DAVIDsTEA

I’ve passed this tea up in the store before, but something about it caught my eye recently. I think I just needed something to unwind with, and lavender sounded perfect. I feel like I’ve been missing out all this time; this tea is absolutely delicious! It tastes creamy, probably due to the coconut. It also tastes like lavender cake, and I can imagine drinking this before bed to relax after a stressful day. So yummy!

I have been drinking tea for almost as long as I could hold a cup with a handle. I blame this on my British expat parents, who also gave me an entire catalogue of culturally irrelevant reference points in which to confuse the world at large.

I drink almost strictly loose leaf, but the odd tea bag will cross my path due to well-intentioned in-laws and the like. I admit to a sad penchant for flavoured blacks, while aspiring to like more traditional unflavoured te …. oooh, vanilla.

Victoria B.C.