drank Sleeping Dragon by Adagio Teas

I wished I had something prettier to steep this tea in. I loved watching it unfurl – was late to work this morning because I actually stood there for a bit watching. Lol!

Very tasty green. Not grassy, just subtle and soft. Not seaweedy either, but very vegetal. It was easy to drink, but a little plain overall. I drank it straight, but I feel this type of tea has a lot of potential. I’ll likely seek out other varieties and adagio mixes with this. :)

Definitely need a prettier way to steep my tea.

I discovered a love for tea when I started trying to eat healthier. I try to follow a Ketogenic diet (that a very low carb diet, more info here: http://www.reddit.com/r/keto). It has solved so many issues for me. Ranging from Weight to Acne to PSOCs to my mood. Keto has saved my soul.

Downside? No carbs! The pleasure foods of our society are so damaging and so abundant. I needed to find something I loved and adored in order to remain on keto. One place that lacked for me was drinks. I used to be a diligent Mountain Dew drinker so converting to water was a horribly boring task. Tea fills that void and so much more.

I began with Adagio and their Fandom teas. My dorky English-major, video game, anime-loving heart was stolen. Then the collection-bug was struck and here I am. Estatic there’s a website that’s the equivalent of Scent base. (Did I mention my BPAL addition?)

I either drink my tea plain, or make it into Butter Tea. I’m seeking teas that are wonderful plain (without sugar/cream/etc needed). Right now I’m still VERY new to the tea-world, so am not positive what teas I prefer. We’ll find out!

My rating system, roughly:

100 = I will Marry You.
90-99 = Adore. Stockpile time!
70-89 = Good. Wishlisting this stuff!
50-69 = Decent, will finish my stock but not likely to buy again.
40-49 = Not a fan. Will try to sell/trade/give away my stock
00-39 = Crap. Maybe I’ll give it away. Maybe I’ll use it as fertilizer.

I’m also interested into getting into the trading scene! So feel free to contact me if there’s anything in my cupboard you’d be interested in swapping. I have an endless wishlist!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota