drank SBT: Mango Peach by 52teas

Backlog:

With most of the SBT Iced Tea pouches from 52Teas, I’ve been first cold brewing the pouch, then stashing the pouch in a covered container in the fridge, and then resteeping the pouch in boiling water so that I can get a full gallon out of the pouch. This worked out for me very well, and I got a very flavorful gallon of tea from each of the teas that they offered this summer (exception: Pink Lemonade tea, this one just … didn’t work for me as a cold-brew. The flavor was too muddled. I hot brewed it instead, and I loved it so much that I didn’t mind that I was only getting a half gallon out of the pouch … it was worth it to me because that flavor is a total WINNER!)

but I digress!

This was the first of the new teas introduced this year from SBT that I tried. (Yeah, I’m really behind. I know. And I will get caught up even though Sil has cursed me not to. ha!)

This was delicious. Fruity and juicy tasting. Not my favorite SBT tea, but I was certainly happy to drink it and I enjoyed every glass of it. The mango and peach notes were a bit “united” … they weren’t really distinct on their own. But it was a tasty glass of refreshing iced tea.