drank Fleur De Vie by Art of Tea

After relishing every drop of four very flavorful infusions of my Oolong tea, it was time to move on to something new…

My Art of Tea order also arrived this afternoon. This is one of two teas that I ordered. I recently tasted Tulsi in another blend and really liked it, so I just couldn’t resist trying this one too.

I like it – it has a very strong floral presence. The bergamot really seems to highlight some of the characteristics of the rose.

I think that next time I brew this tea, I am going to increase the amount of tea, and perhaps adjust the brewing time and temperature a bit. The flavors just feel a bit “off” to me – like it needs a bit more… of something. I don’t know what. I’m enjoying it, but, not as much as I think I could… so I think that I need to experiment a bit with it.