drank Tropical Peony by Tavalon Tea

I thought I’d brew some more of this so that I could sit down and write a review of it for the Tea Review Blog. This time, I used a little more leaf, as the last time I had this I felt that the tea was a bit softer than I wanted. I feel that this tea definitely benefits from a little extra leaf.

The flavor is nice. Certainly not my favorite white tea, or even my favorite tropical tea, but it’s still pretty good. The pineapple and coconut seem to meld very well here – almost to the point where it is difficult to discern one from the other… rather, they seem to become “one fruit” if that makes sense.