drank Allergi-TEA by Liber Teas

More backlogging… Once the seasonal allergies hit, they hit me hard! After I have some caffeine, I usually reach for this to help alleviate the symptoms. I don’t always log it, though, because it is more like routine for me starting by about mid-February and on through about May or June.

Lovely minty taste. I’m not a particular fan of herbal blends for the most part, but I like this one. The mint gives it a nice flavor, and by the time I’ve emptied the cup, my symptoms are beginning to subside and that is a definite plus.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more