drank Keemun Mao Feng by Dammann Freres

Thank you to Doulton for allowing me to sample this tea!

This tea is very good – a robust tea that starts off with a spiced floral-woodsy taste, and then becomes a bit fruity in the finish. It has a very pleasant astringency.

I really like this tea, but, there are other Keemun teas that I’ve enjoyed more. After tasting several of Dammann Freres amazing flavored teas, I think my expectations were a bit higher and the tea did not deliver. That isn’t to say that it is a bad tea, just not as great as I had hoped it would be.

I am obsessed with tea!