Thank you to Rachel for sending me this tea to try!

My initial sip tells me that it is very smooth and creamy tasting – which based upon my limited experience with the adagio black tea base – a smooth, creamy start is a really GOOD thing. I’m not tasting a LOT of the Earl Grey notes, but, I do get a hint of it towards the end of the sip – kind of like a tip of the hat from the suave gentleman, letting me know that he is here, but he’s letting the sweeter vanilla and cream play the star role here.

My experience with the Adagio signature blends is admittedly quite limited – but I really am enjoying this one. Well done, Rachel!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Thanks for the “Well done!”. I especially loved the suave gentlemen comparison. :-)