drank Neapolitan Honeybush by 52teas

I brewed up the last I have of this blend for iced tea – and this honeybush is so much better iced than it is hot. I really enjoyed it hot – and maybe it’s just the heat talking now – but this is so refreshing when it is cold. I can really taste the ice-creamy flavors now. Vanilla, strawberry and chocolate – all represented here and this is so yummy.

Kinda makes me sad that I just brewed the last of it. But… I have a lot of teas to brew… so I can’t be too sad.

YUM!

I increased the rating on this one because it IS so much better iced… I’m loving it.

I am obsessed with tea!