drank Aztec Sweet Chili by Yogi Tea

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me an envelope of this tea.

This is a very interesting spice blend – The chili offers some spice but the chocolate and anise counteract it just enough to make it not spicy – it is actually SWEET. A nice, licorice-y flavor to it, but I think that the licorice flavor sort of overwhelms the cup just a little bit, making this a licorice tasting tea, not a chocolate-y spice flavored tea that I anticipated it to be… not that it’s bad, just not quite what I expected it to be, and I am a little disappointed there.

But I am really glad I got to try it.

I am obsessed with tea!