Having also tasted the apple pie a la mode from 52Teas, I can state that the 52Teas IS better… but this one is not bad. I can taste the apple and cinnamon, and the black tea base gives it a bit of a baked flavor, lending itself to the apple pie concept well. I do miss the crust though, but, I’m thinking I can remedy that myself with a couple of shortbread cookies.

Ahh… pecan shortbread cookies from McTavish (a local company that makes to-die-for cookies!) to the rescue.

Yep. That did the trick. Now, I’ve got my crust and my apple pie in a teacup. Yeah, I like this.

Cofftea

A la mode is ALWAYS better. TEAhehe;)

Comments

Cofftea

A la mode is ALWAYS better. TEAhehe;)

I am obsessed with tea!