drank Earls and Pearls by Tea Oh

Finishing off the last of the sample I have of this…

I must say that I REALLY like this tea. I don’t think I gave it enough credit yesterday when I first tasted it and I’m going to increase the numeric rating a bit because it really deserves it.

The Earl Grey here (or should I say, bergamot?) is much more subtle than one might expect from an Earl Grey tea, but that is alright, because where it lacks in the bergamot it more than makes up for with the very unique finishing note. It is creamy, sweet, and I don’t know how else to describe it… it tastes so good.

This tea is quite a treat for me.