drank Misty Morning by Good 4 You Teas

Well, this tea is certainly appropriate for the kind of morning we’ve had (and it has made it’s way on to the afternoon too) – it’s chilly and there is definitely a “mist” in the air.

OK… to start out with – I REALLY wish that tea blenders/artists would NOT put stevia in tea blends. I am not wild about stevia – sometimes it’s ok, but, mostly, I find it to give off a somewhat funky aftertaste that I don’t like. Also, I like to determine whether or not I want my tea to be sweetened, and then if I do decide to sweeten it, I like to decide what kind of sweetener to add.

Other than the stevia, this is a interesting enough blend. It is earthy and herbal in taste. There is a light lemony note that lingers – it’s nice.

Not my favorite blend out there, but, it’s alright.

Boiling 8 min or more