drank After 5 by Lupicia

I received a sample of this tea in the Lupicia Newsletter that arrived in my mailbox this afternoon.

This is really very good – one of the better mint green teas I’ve come across. The green tea tastes buttery and smooth, it’s quite rich! I really like the combination of spearmint and peppermint. The crisp, minty taste with the buttery/vegetative taste of the green tea is really delicious.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I just got mine today too can’t wait to try it. :-)

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I just got mine today too can’t wait to try it. :-)

I am obsessed with tea!