drank Cheer Up by Good 4 You Teas

This has a pleasant herbal scent, I can smell the mint, but it is well balanced with the other herbs in the blend.

It is surprisingly good. I say “surprisingly good” because I don’t usually like teas that are supposed to make me feel better. But this is quite palatable. The peppermint is well pronounced without it being overwhelming or even what I would consider strong because the other flavors soften the peppermint’s strength.

This is a feel good tea I can enjoy!

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more