drank Lover's Lane by Indie Tea

The dry leaf is GORGEOUS! Big slices of dried orange and rose buds and petals tossed with large Dragon Well leaves and tiny lavender buds. It smells gorgeous too. I especially love the aroma of the brewed liquor, the lavender and rose and citrus meld together and the fragrance is intoxicating.

It tastes rather amazing too. I am happy that they used Dragon Well in this blend, so often in blends like these Sencha is the choice, and not that I have anything against a good Sencha, but with these light floral notes, the Dragon Well seems a better choice than a buttery Sencha.

Light, sweet, floral with just a hint of citrus in the background. Delightful!