drank Earl Grey by thepuriTea

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me a bit of this tea!

This is a REALLY good Earl Grey. So much so, that it may just give Lupicia and Steven Smith a run for their money.

The flavor is crisp. The bergamot tastes like fruit – not like perfume, not like soap. This has a really fruity essence that many Earl Grey teas lack. A brisk black tea base.

Really, really delicious! This one is going on my shopping list because I MUST have more!

K S

I can’t figure out their website. How do you know the prices? This sounds like something I would enjoy. No earl green though :(

LiberTEAS

I think that the Earl Grey is temporarily out of stock? That’s how I interpreted not being able to determine the prices on the Earl Grey, because I did find prices for other teas and the ability to add them to the cart, and the Earl Grey did not have the add to cart button. So… that’s what I’m thinking anyways!

Comments

K S

LiberTEAS