When I first opened the package, I got very excited because it had that strong, spicy scent of the MarketSpice signature tea. But the flavor is quite a bit different. It isn’t as spicy as the MarketSpice, and it seems quite a bit smoother as well, which I attribute to the apple-y flavors.

This does taste like Spiced Cider and black tea. A really delightful cup, and makes me eager for more Autumn (we had some autumn-like weather a few days ago, and then we had summer-like heat again. What’s up with that? Quit teasing me with the autumn and just bring it on already!)

I am obsessed with tea!