LOVE This tea!! The chocolate tastes dark and yummy and the tea finishes with the strawberry notes. Just lovely. I made it with just a bit of sugar for the first cup and loved it. It was like a chocolate covered strawberry in a cup :-). For my second cup, I added a bit more sugar and some non-fat milk and truly amped up the scrumtiousness. If you’re looking for dessert in a cup – this is it. The addition of milk created a lusciously creamy chocolate-y drink that was just perfect. Oh so good!!

I’m a tea drinker and tea lover and I start every day with a cup, and usually end it with a cup, too. And by “cup”, I really mean “bowl with a handle” lol. I’m always on the lookout for new teas, and, because I live in the South where we get really hot and humid summers, I’m always on the look out for a good ice tea, too.

I’m also a single mom, although my one and only chick has gone off to college, and I run my own consulting business. For the last couple of years, I’ve also been a blogger and about six month ago decided to see if I could turn it into a business. Everything you read about blogging as a business says to pick something you love, so I picked tea! I’m having a great time with that because I now I can buy all the tea I want guilt free!

Kentucky