drank Champagne Sangria Punch by Teavana

I was inthe Mall of America Teavana store and thought this sounded interesting, so I asked to smell the tea. The aroma was great as was the descriptive name. However, when brewed it tasted heavy like a sweeter red wine. I guess that’s where the “Sangria” part of the name comes from. There were citrus notes too, but I didn’t detect anything that could lend itself to the “Champagne” part of the name. You cannot re-brew these leaves, the tea is astonishingly weak when you do. And when I took a good look at the tea I discovered there really wasn’t very much black tea in it.

I have to differ from the directions that you put in 1 tsp of tea per cup. With a tea mug that is only 8-10 ounces, I need to put in 2 tsp for black or a plain green tea but 3 for some of the fruit-laden teas. I was told by a sales person at the MOA store that they recommend 2 tsp for a smaller tea mug. That makes this tea more expensive than what the flavor is worth. I won’t buy this again.

I own a property investment and management company, and directly manage my own rental properties both residential and agricultural. I am also an attorney with many years experience in litigation. I will be re-opening my law practice soon and will be practicing solely in the area of real property. I am licensed in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

I am also a PSIA Certified Ski Instructor, and during the winter, I work at a large ski area in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area that is now an “urban” ski resort in the family of several Western and European resorts.

When I’m not skiing or working in my business, I spend time with my husband in Atlanta, GA.

Hudson, Wisconsin and Atlanta, Georgia