I’m trying this a second time. It just tastes like Chai. Chai is my favorite kind of tea. Its a perfect day today: 58 degrees, I’ve got the AC on. I’ve been cleaning for an hour or more. All I have left is the bathroom. I went to the local market to eat a salad for lunch and make flash cards for chapter 5 Spanish. I’m enjoying this weekend, taking time, sipping tea, and no school on Monday. Thank you Veterans. I’m visiting my Grandpa’s grave on Monday. He’s a veteran and died on Veteran’s Day.

You may call me, Shely. I’m happily single and like to read, I own a Nook. I have a few close friends. I can’t have pets otherwise I’d have a bunny or a cat. I love tea!!

How do you like my new avatar picture? I got the idea from other steepsters.

I had the Teavana experience. I own a Japanese cherry blossom tea kettle. But I only use it for decoration now. I still like my two light pink see through Teavana tea cups.

I have a Hello Kitty Tea kettle that I use every day!!

I have a new Tumblr, the other one got out of hand.

I really got into tea two years ago or so. I’m more of a tea drinker than coffee, but I like coffee too.

The mug that says Tea on it in green is my favorite mug, and I got it from Family Dollar for like 3 dollars.

My hobbies are reading, Yoga, and learning Spanish. I’m taking Spanish this semester and like to drink tea while studying on quizlet.

What else? My favorite kind of tea is Spiced Chai, I like it cold, but in the Winter hot spiced chai is good.

HAVE FUN, HAVE GOOD HEALTH, AND DRINK TEA: IS MY NEW MOTTO.

Ohio, USA