drank Shamrock Tea by 52teas

Backlogging this from yesterday… this is by far the best tea from my 52teas order. With that said, it wasn’t terribly impressive. I was just surprised that I liked it, considering that the other three teas were not really my kind of thing. I can’t say that there was all that much vanilla, but I could tell that something was tempering the peppermint and green tea flavours and I’d guess that vanilla was the reason. Overall, a smooth blend, but I’ll have to try again to get more of a feel for it.

For some reason, there were a ton of floaty bits left after I pulled the strainer out so there must be some smaller elements than usual in this blend. I had to spoon some of them out because they weren’t willing to settle on the bottom of my cup.

Cofftea

As much as I added mint to everything early in my loose tea journey and still blend now, vanilla mint is a combo I’ve never had. It sounds so good!=D

Alannah

I like mint in nearly everything but I’m picky about it in my tea. This blend was good, but I didn’t get a whole lot of vanilla flavour from it.

Comments

Cofftea

Alannah