Now, when it comes to Vanilla in tea, I’m wary. It can go either way. But this was another one from the gift I got at Christmas, so what the heck, right? I was very careful when I added my sugar (as I can sometimes over sweeten a regular sized cuppa since I’ve started using a larger travel mug during the day). I also decided that it needed milk after one sip without, so that went in. I’m happy to report that I actually really enjoyed this tea. The Vanilla was certainly there, but it wasn’t over powering. More light and creamy than anything. Over all, I’d call it a positive experience. Possibly one of the better teas I’ve had with Vanilla, owing to the fact that I didn’t find it to be overly sweet. I may just add this to my stash one day.

I love tea and Border Collies. I am a college graduate (Class of 2011, BA Psych from Bay Path College), so I no longer have to buy college textbooks, which I strongly disliked!

However, now there are these bills showing up asking me to pay back student loans.

Oh bugger.