I made a pot of this last night, it is the first time I have ever made this tea in a pot. It is a little weaker then when I make it by the cup – I think that it is because the water wasn’t hot enough to start. It is still delicious though – oh and I am having it iced by the way. I think it holds up nicely and is refreshing. I am on my second cup now which is just as good as the first.

Also I just realized that I believe I am the only one that rated this tea and yet the average rating is an 80 – how does that work – haha.