drank Coconut Pouchong by Adagio Teas

I really enjoyed this tea. I must admit I haven’t really tried oolong before ( besides maybe pre-bottle iced kind) so I can’t rate this tea on it’s oolongness, but as a tea in general it was quite good.

The dry leaves smelled delicious kind of like an almond joy. The wet leaves didn’t have as strong of a coconut smell – it smells kind off spicy like fresh cut herbs or grass.

The tea tasted kind of like green tea, vegetal. Then it tasted kind of smooth/oily but in a good way. I have heard people describe oolong as buttery so maybe that’s it. Finally it had just a hint of coconut. The coconut wasn’t strong but I liked that because it added to the flavor without taking away from the tea flavor.