drank Orange Dulce by Mighty Leaf Tea

Okay this tea confused me because the box lists this tea as containing: black tea, jasmine, green tea and natural flavors. So I was like where is the orange in the name coming from? Then I opened the package and a smell of homemade caramel emerged furthering my confusion. Then I steep it and the scent morphs into a sweet vanilla almost birthday cake scent. Then I take a sip and it’s almost all orange (it reminds me on orange spice herbal tea from bigelow) – here I’m at the height of my confusion.

Now the description here lists notes of orange and vanilla which makes way more sense to me so I don’t know what the box was talking about! Regardless the tea was just okay. I am beginning to think I don’t really like orange flavored teas, I think it ends up tasting like watered down orange juice. I am sure I will enjoy the rest of this tea, hut definitely not a favorite.