drank Orchid Oolong by Mighty Leaf Tea

Another tea from the SororiTEA Contest! Thank you!!!

I thought this sounded like a nice tea to take me out of a Sunday night homework funk, and I was right. This tea is positively lovely!

The tea smells very sweet and it tastes warm and rich and buttery and sweet. It actually reminds me of this weird thing my mom used to do when I was little where she would put butter and sugar on rice to get me to eat it. This tastes exactly like that! Which sounds completely disgusting, but it is a nice sweet/savory combo. I really enjoyed this tea a lot!