drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

With all the excitement of getting new teas in, I have not had a coconut cream pie latte in DAYS. I was thinking about that this morning walking back from turning in my paper (on time, yay!) and debating on more cheesecake chai or coconut cream pie. I decided due to our long separation it was time to reunite with this tea though.

Mmmm, still so tasty. I love the texture of this tea when it’s got milk added. It’s kind of funny because I was most underwhelmed by this pouch when I first ordered it, but now it’s the one decreasing most rapidly.

I’m a Pole who grew up in Texas, is currently a graduate student in California studying Japan. How’s THAT for random?

Being Polish, my family has always drunk a lot of tea, and I am no different. I may drink more tea than water. On the other hand, I can’t say that I’m very particular about it; I’m generally pretty careless with steeping times and water temperature and I don’t even have a proper teapot (mostly because the lid broke during the move to California ;_;).

I always drink my tea unsweetened and I only add milk in the case of the most egregiously chai-ish of chais. (not really a big fan of milk in general)

Given that so many of my entries seem to be about my morning tea, I felt I should add something here about me and mornings: I fail at mornings. I fail at them a LOT. Therefore I often also fail at proper tea making in the mornings.

Santa Barbara