I think this is what I’m drinking… Not sure. I was falling asleep at my desk at work, so I decided to hit up the new coffee shop that opened up in a garage around the corner. I had my mind set on a soy latte, assuming they wouldn’t have any tea that met my standard. Well, behold they have loose leaf tea’s from Red Blossom in Chinatown! Far superior tea any coffee house usually carries. So I grabbed the Oolong, but I forgot to catch what kind of Oolong it was. From the look and taste of it I THINK this was it. It’s super tasty! And now I am more awake then I have been all day. I am so glad I didn’t get a coffee. Long live tea!

Auggy

I’ve really been impressed by their teas – I only wish I had something nearby that served it!

Blair

Oolongs are by far my favorite teas, but I’m not sure about flavors added to my tea. Did you have this straight up?

Des

I never put anything in my tea, expect for the occasional green tea soy latte (unsweetened). Oolongs are a fav of mine as well.

Comments

Auggy

Blair

Des

I really enjoy tea (obviously). I have 3 cats. I enjoy yoga, bike riding and rock climbing. I’m (mostly) vegan. I’m a video editor/sound designer for a living.

San Francisco, CA