drank Pai Mu Tan by Novus Tea

So my choir is on tour, currently in Columbia, SC, and yesterday we went out to DiPrato’s and had sandwiches. I saw this tea on their rack (Novus was the brand they carry, apparently… never had heard of it before) and just had to get it. Needless to day, I’ve found a new favorite. It’s delicate, but reasonably strong flavor. I steeped it 4 times before I could part with it! I can’t remember the exact taste (I’m not good at isolating flavors), but all I know is that this one really fits me. I practically swooned at the first sip! Definitely need to try more white varieties, when I can afford them.

I prefer mild teas, especially white varieties and fruity greens. Of the black kinds, I like earl grey and chai.

I have a degree in music education. I love singing and playing the piano, and someday I want to direct an awesome choir. I also love my faith, drawing, playing DnD, occasionally writing, and other things.
I’ve been married since July 2010.

Frederick, MD