It generally takes me more than one cup to form a complete opinion about any one tea, but this one was a record, taking about six! However, I imagine that’s because I’m not as familiar with green tea as I am with black and herbal, and this was my first flavored loose leaf green.

Initially, I thought that this didn’t taste like cinnamon or apples at all, but I retract that statement. The added flavors aren’t as strong as I’m accustomed to, yes, but they’re still very much there. The apple bits and cinnamon are right there in the leaves, rather than being some kind of artificial addition; they not as strong, but they make the tea taste like real apples!

This falls somewhere between unflavored tea and the stuff with so much flavoring added that you can’t even tell it’s tea.

Quick summary of ratings:

90s: Outstanding, I always want to have some of this on hand (though I really can’t afford having all of my favorite all of the time, haha)!
80s: Very good, there are some minor improvements I would make but overall I love it.
70s: Good, I might buy myself more of this someday but it’s not a priority.
60s: All right, I’m glad I got to give this a try but when it’s gone it’s gone.
50s: Not so great, I can drink this when I just really want tea.
40s and below: Various levels of dislike to hate. It just depends on how gross I think it is.

USA