A box of this somehow made it into the cupboards at work, so I’ve been having it every so often. I’m usually a loose leaf kinda girl, but this makes me want to try more from Celestial Seasonings, since it’s pretty nice! Fruity and very tart, and almost reminds me more of heavily flavored water than tea — not always a bad thing in my book.

The Purrfect Cup

I also prefer loose leaf, but I do like some Celestial Seasonings teas. Sleepytime Herbal and Tension Tamer are favorites.

Adeline

I wonder if the fact that they mainly do herbal teas has anything to do with it? It seems to me that there’s less variation of quality in herbs than there is in proper tea.

Comments

The Purrfect Cup

Adeline

Quick summary of ratings:

90s: Outstanding, I always want to have some of this on hand (though I really can’t afford having all of my favorite all of the time, haha)!
80s: Very good, there are some minor improvements I would make but overall I love it.
70s: Good, I might buy myself more of this someday but it’s not a priority.
60s: All right, I’m glad I got to give this a try but when it’s gone it’s gone.
50s: Not so great, I can drink this when I just really want tea.
40s and below: Various levels of dislike to hate. It just depends on how gross I think it is.

USA