I had a poker night a few weeks ago and a friend came who had never been to visit before. Of course she knows I’m a bit enthusiastic about tea so she had very high expectations and was disappointed with the black tea I offered her, because it wasn’t as strong and powerful as a normal teabag like Tetley or PG Tips.

If she comes again, I will give her this. It’s delicious and is quite strong and good with milk and it’s brilliant. Full of flavour and better than the teabags I mentioned in the last paragraph

I moved from the UK to Australia in 2015. I’ve had a fascination with tea since university, and like to try lots of different types. My preference is for real tea over other infusions: green tea, oolong and black, including flavoured varieties. I love encouraging people to try new teas. I also play the trombone.
>90: Some of the best I’ve had so far.
80-90: I love this tea, likely to buy again
70-80: Good tea. Most tea in my cupboard is in this category because it’s fine to drink it all day!
50-70: I’d drink it if it was offered to me, and I’ll drink what’s in the cupboard, but I’m unlikely to buy it again.

Hobart, Australia