drank Strawberry Oolong by Naivetea

This is the third infused oolong I’ve tried from Naivetea and I quite like it. The strawberry flavor is subtle yet refreshing and the tea tastes great both hot and chilled. There is a natural berry sweetness to the tea.

I tried this tea with some Hawaiian lehua gold honey and it was delicious!

I’ve been a loose tea drinker since 2006 and I really started getting into tea during my college years. My favorite types are oolong, scented green, white, peppermint, and rooibos.

My husband and I drink it on a daily basis and we love our trusty Zojirushi water dispenser. Some of the tea we drink hot, and the rest we chill.

I enjoy tea with honey or german rock sugar. I also try to seek out unique honey for my tea. My favorite so far is unprocessed Hawaiian white gold honey.

If I’ve rated a tea over 90, it’s something I will definitely be drinking again in the future.

Lately I’ve been enjoying a lot of authentic Chinese tea that was gifted to me from my mother after her last trip to China. Unfortunately I won’t be able to write notes for those teas on Steepster.

Cambridge, MA