After trying the powerhouse that is Laoshan Green Autumn, this one does it more sneakily.. You have to be a little more quiet, a little more attentive, but the serenity is there. Between salaried work and a 14 month old, those quiet times are fleeting but this cup is great company!

EDIT After trying several others and gaining even just a small amount of perspective, it doesn’t seem fair to Verdant not to rate this one as it really is worth your consideration!

Bonnie

I’ll be quiet and not wake the baby. Oh such a sweet picture of you two! I’m so glad to see that the first two tea’s you have listed are not Celestial Seasoning bagged tea’s (considering where we both live). I love Verdant Tea! Today I received the first shipments in the Country of 2 of the newest tea’s and will have to review them (tremble, tremble)…which is a privilege. We’re fortunate to live in an area with quite a few good tea houses, classes and a tea festival also. Looking forward to your reviews. Let me know if you want any tea samples!

Bonnie

I’ll send you a PM (that’s a personal message…if you have never had one..look up top for a flag when my note to you is done it will appear there and click on it)

Comments

Bonnie

Bonnie

I am so very new to loose leaf tea and, after decades of really really good coffee, I am blown away by the diversity and complexity that this little leaf has to offer. Every new cup is an adventure and I look forward to sharing them with you!

+ I attempt to rate teas in comparison to others I’ve tried of the same general variety, so a green tea rated at 95 vs a pu’er at 90 doesn’t necessarily mean that I liked the green better than the pu’er – it just means I liked it better than most other greens.

Castle Rock, CO