I absolutely LOVE this blend. It is so summery and is just bursting with citrus and blueberry flavor. The store associate told me that they brew this mixture for 10 minutes with 1tsp rock sugar for every 8oz. I brew it it double strength and pour it over ice so the flavor gets locked in and I can enjoy it cold pretty quick. It’s helpful to point out that this blueberry bliss is VERY versatile. It’s basically the base I use to mix with other fruity teas to enjoy over the summer. This is especially impressive because I tend to be a more savory or spice tea person, which I usually enjoy in the winter because I prefer them hot. However, I did not enjoy the pineapple as much alone as I do when it is blended. This may be because I am not a huge citrus person though. If you have any reservations – just try it. It truly is wonderful. Just follow my brewing recommendations and you won’t be happier :)

Boiling 8 min or more

I’ve been drinking loose leaf teas for about 4 years and really enjoy the sense of contentment it brings to my busy life. I suppose tea is an experience you inherently have to slow down and enjoy, as it quiets the mind and allows you to hear more readily. I am also interested in Buddhism, yoga, meditation, and psychotherapy.

Here are some of my favorite teas:

Organic Silver Needle White Tea (Teavivre)
Bailin Gongfu Black Tea (Teavivre)
Buttered Rum (DavidsTea)
Gyrokuro/Gyrokuro Genmaicha (Teavana)
Apple Green Tea (Indigo Tea Company)
Strawberry Festival (Indigo Tea Company)
Mom’s Apple Pie (David’s Tea)
Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls/Rooibos Tropica Blend (Teavana)

Eagan, Minnesota