drank Himalayan Majestic by Teavana

Wow…this tea…wow. As someone who is very sensitive to bitter tastes, I tend to shy away from black tea. This tea does not have that problem though. I followed the directions and the result is this wonderful smooth black tea that, when iced and sweetened, there are some dangerous consequences-you CANNOT go back to buying $5 or $6 per ounce black tea. At least I can’t. Guess what happened when I tried? I brewed one cup of the cheap stuff and said to hell with the cost! This truly is the champagne of black tea, plus you can re-infuse the leaves at least 3x and it still tastes good. So, even though it is more pricey up front, the fact that it tastes so great and you can brew multiple cups speaks for itself.

I’ve been drinking loose leaf teas for about 4 years and really enjoy the sense of contentment it brings to my busy life. I suppose tea is an experience you inherently have to slow down and enjoy, as it quiets the mind and allows you to hear more readily. I am also interested in Buddhism, yoga, meditation, and psychotherapy.

Here are some of my favorite teas:

Organic Silver Needle White Tea (Teavivre)
Bailin Gongfu Black Tea (Teavivre)
Buttered Rum (DavidsTea)
Gyrokuro/Gyrokuro Genmaicha (Teavana)
Apple Green Tea (Indigo Tea Company)
Strawberry Festival (Indigo Tea Company)
Mom’s Apple Pie (David’s Tea)
Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls/Rooibos Tropica Blend (Teavana)

Eagan, Minnesota