I ordered a sample of this months ago and just now got around to trying it… and I’m glad I did! I have been a fan of every Harney fruit tea I have tried thus far aside from apricot, my favorite being black currant, and this is similar but different.

The dry leaf smells intensely of passion fruit, but the taste of the tea doesn’t reflect that strong scent. Instead, it’s a rich black tea with a vert slightly tangy and ambiguously fruity flavor. Passion fruit? I suppose, though I would not have guessed that in a blind taste test. It’s a summery, fruity tea that is very enjoyable plain and hot; I imagine it might be even better iced, and will have to give that a try.

Married lady in her late twenties who is relatively new to tea (that isn’t iced and artifically sweetened, that is) and loving it so far.

I have liked most kinds of tea that I have tried so far, but I especially like rich black teas. I enjoy tea iced and hot, but generally don’t add anything to it either way. My husband only drinks iced, but I have been expanding his tea horizons!

Current favorite: Harney & Sons Black Currant