drank Earl Grey Cream by Tea Guys

This is my standing favorite loose-leaf tea. I prefer it with just a touch of honey and a little milk. When I first buy a canister of this tea, the creamy vanilla note is perfectly balanced with the Earl Grey. After it’s sat in my cupboard for a while (because I don’t drink just ONE tea, now do I?) the vanilla fades away, revealing smoky notes that are different from other Earl Grey Cream teas. I enjoy it in both phases, but a little more when it’s fresh!

I’m a stay-at-home mom in Western MA who loves cooking, baking, gardening, reading, writing poetry, and tea!

I prefer drinking loose leaf teas for flavor and a more satisfying tea experience, but end up drinking bagged tea at least half of the time for convenience’s sake.

I like iced tea in the summer, spiced tea in the winter, and a good earl grey any time. Chocolate teas are nice, since cocoa tends to upset my tummy. I also enjoy some herbal teas, and I look forward to someday growing herbs for tea in my garden. I despise rooibos. And Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime is the only way I’ll drink chamomile.

Hadley, MA