turkish delight

Chocolate, Rose
Edit tea info Last updated by tina
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 25 oz / 725 ml

• “The amazing thing about Adore Tea it its ability to make its chocolate flavoured teas actually taste like chocolate and this Turkish Delight tea is one of my favourites for its uncanny ability to...” Read full tasting note
    adelineteoh 6 tasting notes
  • “I'm sure those who love Turkish Delight will love this tea, as it tastes just like the candy. But for me, I'm not a fan of the confectionery or roses, which this tea tastes very strongly of....” Read full tasting note
    Cathy Zheng 63 tasting notes

From Adore Tea

Melt into the world of tantalizing Turkish delight.
With this blend of chocolate and rose, you may even forget you are drinking tea.

About Adore Tea View company

The amazing thing about Adore Tea it its ability to make its chocolate flavoured teas actually taste like chocolate and this Turkish Delight tea is one of my favourites for its uncanny ability to taste exactly how it smells—and very close to actual rose Turkish Delight covered in chocolate.

The balance between the chocolate and the top note of rose is well done and the black tea gives the beverage a satisfying volume that makes it easier to say no to dessert and ‘yes’ to tea. A friend brews this with hot chocolate and loves how seamlessly the tea combines with the heavier milk-based beverage.

I often brew less tea and don’t stop the steeping until the pot is finished and it rarely overbrews but if you stop at 3-4 minutes you can get another infusion.

A must for sweet tooth tea drinkers and chocolate lovers.

Flavors: Chocolate, Rose

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 6 tsp 34 OZ / 1000 ML

I’m sure those who love Turkish Delight will love this tea, as it tastes just like the candy. But for me, I’m not a fan of the confectionery or roses, which this tea tastes very strongly of. Actually, just realizing I quite dislike rose in anything, which probably makes me weird given its popularity.
It’s not a bad tea by any means though. It’s just not for me.