Creme de la Earl Grey

Bergamot, Black Tea, Flower Petals
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Edit tea info Last updated by PixieSkull

From Tealuxe

Quintessential English style tea with blended blue flowers and a twist of cream. A fabulous tea.

Amount per cup: 1-2 tsps
Steep time:?3-5 minutes
Brewing Temperature: 212f
Caffeine: 40-65mg per 8oz cup
Country: India

About Tealuxe View company

This is the coziest tasting tea in my cupboard. Every sip is part tea, part earl grey, and part comfort. I especially like that though there’s strong flavoring to this tea, it’s still clearly tea. A lovely way to kick off this week!

Update: The baby might love this tea, too, as he’s kicking around a lot more than is typical at this time of day. That, or he hates it. I’m going to go with love, though. :)

Another Update: This tea is best pretty hot. As it cools to the temperature which I normally prefer my tea, it’s a bit bitter.

gmathis

Who knows…you may be developing a mini-steepster in utero :o) (Suddenly I’m hearing the Muppet Babies theme song: Steep—-ster Babies, there’s nothing we can’t do; Steep—-ster Babies, put on a pot to brew…)
(Sorry.)

laurenpressley

LOL, fun song! Hopefully he’ll be someone I can share a good cup with. ;)

gmathis

I’m still working on my high school sophomore; he likes the THEORY of tea drinking, but in practice, we haven’t landed on anything he likes.

They market this as ‘Birthday Cake Tea’, and that’s not far off. A bit of milk, a bit of good honey, and a good book are all you need to enjoy this one. Definitely my favorite Earl Grey.

If you enjoy a good Earl Grey tea, try this. I’m quite sure this is the best Earl Grey I’ve had.

Absolutely delicious. It smells like butter cream frosting and tastes like everything that is good in the world.

This is my favorite of all the EGs I’ve tried! The flavor is smooth, creamy and only slightly acidic. The bergamot is a little sweet and full of citrus fullness and blends with the creamy tea flavor perfectly for me. I love it plain in water, I love it with creamy plain soymilk, I love the smell of it in the tin. Beautiful from beginning to end, in a to-go cup or fancy tea cup.

This tea was recommended to me when I wanted a nice creamy/vanilla tasting tea. I was reluctant to get another earl grey but the smell was so nice that I had to try it.

The bergamot flavour is muted but it’s a nice creamy tea and one I wish I’d have purchased more of. They promoted it to me as Birthday Cake tea and I can see why. I only wish I’d have purchased more.

This is really delicious tea!! It tastes like sweet cream with the depth of Earl Grey. Very caramelly. I drank it recently on my first quest to Tealuxe and selected it as part of my endeavor to find very citrusy Earl Greys. This wasn’t exactly what I was looking for…but it is delicious!! Be careful not to overbrew it, because bitterness is unpleasant in this.

A delicate, smooth, refreshingly elegant take on an old classic. Expect nothing less from this Harvard Square institution!

I put milk in everything (even darjeeling), so I like ‘em hearty. Tealuxe’s version of Earl Grey is fabulously creamy and smooth. I LOVE this tea!